- This event has passed.
Therapeutic Crisis Intervention – Practitioners
March 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, repeating until 21 March 2022
- Provide practitioners with the skills and knowledge so that they can become the catalyst through which children and young people change old habits, destructive responses and challenging behavioural patterns.
- Train the practitioners to help parents, carers, children and young people develop new responses to their environment that will enable them to achieve a higher level of social and emotional maturity.
- Provide practitioners with the skills, knowledge and confidence to support parents and carers to deal with children and young people in crisis at the same time exercising control over their feelings and the situation in order to bring about change and growth.
Please Note: This course takes place over 2 days as below:
- Monday 14th March 2022, Chesneys Centre, 09:00-16:30
- Monday 21st March 2022, Chesneys Centre, 09:00-16:30
All our training is subject to change at any given time. Please ensure you check this page for any updates or changes.