- This event has passed.
Restorative Practice: Awareness Session
February 24 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The session will provide you with:
- Understanding the purpose and benefits of embedding a restorative approach within practice.
- How restorative principles support building and influencing strong, meaningful, and sustainable relationships.
- What high support, high expectations and high challenge looks like within a range of situations and scenarios.
- Experience a range of practical restorative approaches through group discussions and activities, receiving a range of tools to use in everyday practice.
- Support on effectively planning for restorative interventions, acknowledging the needs of those participating throughout the restorative process.
If you do not have access to the self-service ‘Me’ system please email [email protected] to book
Please note, all our training is subject to change especially given the current climate. We advise you check the calendar appointment you receive or by checking this page before attending the training for any updates or changes.