Personal Education Plans – LOCALITY STAFF
June 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This session is for Locality Staff only.
• Giving social workers, as corporate parents, an overview of the education system and key dates within
• Giving an overview of the key roles and
• statutory responsibilities of social workers in supporting their children
• Giving advice and guidance on how best to advocate for their children
• Giving advice and guidance on some of the key transition points (moving schools / moving out of authority / moving on to the next phase of education)
• Providing some tools to help social workers navigate the education system
• An opportunity to put names to faces and build the relationships between services for the benefit of our children in care.
If you do not have access to the self-service system to book, please email [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note all our training is subject to change at any given time, please check here prior to attending this training in case for any updates.