Pathway to Adoption
October 4 @ 9:30 am - October 5 @ 4:30 pm
• Introduction to the law relating to adoption (delivered by John Crosse, Strategic Lawyer, Wakefield)
• SHOBPA and CPRs
• The role of the ADM – including a presentation from the Service Director for Children’s Social Care
• Early Permanence Placements
• Planning and processes for applying for Placement Order
• Family finding and preparations for Adoption Panel
• Direct work with children and Adoption Support
You must be able to attend both days to complete this training.
If you do not have access to the self-service ‘Me’ system, please email us to book.