Lumi Nova – Supporting Childhood Anxiety
March 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
NHS West Yorkshire ICB have partnered with BFB Labs to offer free access to Lumi Nova; a best-in-class (MHRA-registered and NICE-recommended) digital therapeutic intervention to enable timely support for childhood anxiety. It comes in the format of a personalised digital therapeutic game co-designed with children, parents, NHS clinicians, and experts in mental health, human-centred design, and digital technology. Lumi Nova provides a fun, self-guided, interactive game experience to effectively overcome childhood anxiety.
- Fun and safe way for children to tackle their fears and worries head on.
- Facilitates graded exposures – based on CBT – proven to be the most effective treatment for anxiety
- NICE recommended for children with mild to moderate anxiety
The Lumi Nova Discovery Session will include:
- An overview of Lumi Nova and how it benefits children with anxiety
- A demonstration of Lumi Nova
- Guidance on how families can access Lumi Nova in Wakefield
- An opportunity to ask questions
You can book onto this training via the Me system searching the training title keywords in the learning section. If you do not have access to the Me system, please email us directly to book with your reporting managers approval.
You can also select “Children & Young People SS” on the Type dropdown menu and scroll until you find the course.
Any technical issues regarding access the Me system such as logging or buttons not working, please contact HR. We are unable to provide technical support.