Introduction to Technology Assisted Harmful Sexual Behaviours
10 July 2024 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This session is open to all staff within Children & Young People Services, School Staff and Local Health Partners.
- Children’s vulnerabilities online
- Prevalence of TA HSB
- Demographics and characteristics of children that display TA HSB
- Recognising and responding to TA HSB
- Challenges presented by technology – space to reflect on this
- Role of FCAMHS – consultation, assessment, formulation and intervention
- Signposting and resources
You can book onto this training via the ‘Me’ system by searching the course title keywords in the Learning section. If you do not have access to the Me system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
To cancel your booking after submitting the request, please go into the Learning section on the ‘Me’ system and cancel this under the ‘Your Activities’ tab. For bookings made not through the Me system, please email the Learning Academy to cancel your booking.
Please note, all our training is subject to change at any given time therefore it’s your responsibility to check for any changes prior to attending. Updates are provided via email upon booking and can be viewed on this page.