- This event has passed.
Identifying & Assessing Neglect
March 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
• Recognise and apply Wakefield’s “Connecting practice” model
• Be able to identify signs of neglect and cumulative harm, and the impact this can have on children & young people
• Be able to summarise the legislative framework and practice guidelines in relation to neglect
• Be able to develop hypotheses about neglect and give examples of plans to test these hypotheses
• Recognise the importance of child centred practices
• Reflect upon the impact of your own values and beliefs on the assessment of neglect
• Identify stages of change and recognise how this impacts upon maintaining change
• Use tools to identify and assess strengths and risks within families
If you do not have access to the self-service ‘Me’ system, please email us to book.