Good Autism Practice Training
June 11 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Develop knowledge and understanding of good autism practice
- Understand practical strategies and approaches that support autistic pupils
- Collect information for a Pupil-Centred Education Plan
- Involve the autistic pupil and their family in decisions
- Ensure inclusive practice for all autistic pupils.
- After completing ‘Good autism practice’, delegates will be able to:
- Understand how the three areas of difference can impact the learning of autistic pupils.
- Know the importance of involving the pupil and family.
- Use approaches, strategies, and adaptations to remove barriers to learning.
- Develop knowledge about autism and the individual to inform pupil-centred planning.
You can book onto this training via the Me system searching the training title keywords in the learning section. If you do not have access to the Me system, please email us directly to book.
Please note, all our training is subject to change at any given time therefore it’s your responsibility to check for any changes prior to attending. Updates are provided via email upon booking and can be viewed on this page.