Child Protection Conferences Training
December 9 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Audience: Social Care Staff
This training is delivered by Child Protection Chairs from the Safeguarding & Reviewing Unit.
Aims of the session:
• The Process of a Child Protection Conference
• The Role of the CP Conference Chair
• Preparing for Child Protection Conferences
• Responsibilities within a Core Group meeting
• The Connecting Practice Model within Child Protection Conferences
• The importance of capturing the child’s voice
• How to create SMART Plans in Conference
• Evidencing impact now and in the future
You can book onto this training via the ‘Me’ system by searching the course keywords in the learning section. If you do not have access to the ‘Me’ system, please email us directly to book.
Please ensure if you are no longer wish or able to attend you cancel your booking, you do this via the “My Activities” tab in the learning section so your place is made available to others.