News & Events
A new app, to help your child manage fears, worries, and anxiety
We understand that as children grow up they can experience moments of uncertainty, fear and worries. Sometimes those fears can fall away, but at other times they can linger causing challenges for children making friends, being away from their parents and trying new things.
It can feel like we don’t always have the tools we need to support our children in facing those challenges, and that’s why we’re here to support you!
Together with the BFB Labs, we are happy to introduce you to Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage. This exciting app is designed specifically for children aged 7-12 who may be facing difficulties with fears, worries, or anxiety.
Lumi Nova is more than just an app. It’s a fun mobile game for children and young people, providing them with lifelong skills to face their worries head-on in a safe way. Through Lumi Nova, children can build resilience, gain confidence, and truly thrive.
Here’s why Lumi Nova is an amazing tool for your child:
- Child-led with parental/guardian support
- Supports in-game and real life challenges to help build confidence
- Recommended by the National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE) for 7-12 year olds facing anxiety.
- Based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – the gold standard for anxiety intervention.
- Grounded in clinical expertise, specifically exposure therapy.
- Equipped with built-in safety features for peace of mind.
- Accessible on Android and iOS mobile and tablet devices for easy use.
The best part? It’s available on-demand, 24/7, all from the comfort of your home.
So, parents of Wakefield, let’s set off on this journey together with Lumi Nova and empower our children to face their worries with courage and confidence! 🚀🌈
To find out more about Lumi Nova visit: Link here
Or, to attend a short webinar for schools and parents to learn more about Lumi Nova, sign up here.